Wednesday 3 December 2014

L'Oreal True Match Foundation


It's been mentioned before I can get stuck into a bit of a foundation rut sometimes. Once I find one I really really like I'm stuck with it. This from L'Oreal is no different. You can't argue with the price, the finish, the lasting power.. I could go on.


This genuinely does last me all day and stays even better if paired with a primer. You can very easily build up coverage but it feels lightweight on the skin - exactly what I look for in a foundation. It's finish is semi matte so it works well for dry or oily skin. The True Match range offer a fantastic variety of shades. With my pale problems I opt for the lightest one which is perfect for my skin tone. It blends really well and I use the Real Techniques Buffing Brush to apply (and they really do work like a dream together). 

Have you tried L'Oreal True Match Foundation?


No comments:

Post a Comment