For a while now I've been trying to add pieces to my wardrobe that I can class as 'style staples'. Pattern after pattern hang next to each other and it made putting outfits together a little bit of a struggle. I'm not willing to cut out patterns completely as you can tell from my latest wishlist though.
- H&M Checked Skirt (£19.99)
- River Island Grey Turtle Neck Dress (£32)
- H&M Beaded Clutch Bag (£24.99)
- Office Leopard Pony Effect Ankle Boots (£75)
- River Island Tartan Check Blanket Scarf (£15)
- New Look Fine Knit Boxy Top (£12.99)
- BooHoo High Neck Swing Dress (£20)
I'm really into boxy fit tops at the moment so I love the knitted option from New Look. Recently I picked up a lovely grey coat and it needs a new scarf friend to go with it - River Island are on point this Winter in the accessory department. I've been looking out for a statement clutch bag for the upcoming party season and H&M have won the clutch battle this time. Lately I've been enjoying wearing 3/4 sleeved dresses as I find them to be the most flattering so I definitely want to stock up on a few more.
What are you lusting after this Winter?