With Spring just around the corner I've got spring cleaning on the brain at the moment. I've been wanting to add some bits and bobs to my bedroom for ages but then a few months back I moved house and I had to hold my plans and then I just never got around to it. My room theme is white and green with hints of black so my wishlist is very centred around that.
- Cotton Cushion Cover (£6.99) - H&M
- Teal Clermont Collection Duvet Cover (£29.99) - Dunelm Mill
- Micke Desk in White (£40) - IKEA
- White Lace Metal Shelf (£14.95) - dotcomgiftshop
- Set of 2 Decorative Heart Shaped Bowls (£8) - Matalan
- Tealight Holder (£1.50) - H&M
- Round Glass Vase (£7.99) - H&M
- Birdcage Mirror with 3 Hooks (£9.95) - dotcomgiftshop
- Cotton Cushion Cover (£3.99) - H&M
- Shabby Chic Heart Tea Light Holder (£6.99) - eBay
You might have guessed by now that I adore a lot of H&M's homeware collection right now. Plus, dotcomgiftshop have a lot of unique pieces about too!
What homeware collections are you loving at the moment?