Ever since I booked the holiday to Majorca for September time I've been browsing every fashion website going and adding a lot of stuff to wishlists. As part of my spending ban I can only purchase clothes/shoes/accessories etc if I'm going to wear them during the summer and on holiday as I have a lot of saving to do! I'm massively impressed with River Island later and to seem to have everything I'm looking for.
- Love Powder Blue Shift Dress (£28)
- BooHoo Grid Checked Trouser (£20)
- ASOS via River Island Leopard Print Bowling Bag (£31.50 on sale)
- River Island Floral Print Playsuit (£30)
- River Island Dark High Waisted Denim Shorts (£30)
- ASOS Locket Necklace (£6)
- River Island Pink Daisy Lace Shell Top (£25)
- Topshop Black Tassel Loafers (£42)
Top of my list is probably the bag as I'm desperately in need of a good size travel bag to use as hand luggage, especially as it's on sale too! I'm really loving pastels and different patterns for the upcoming SS14 collections dotting around.
What brands are you loving at the moment?