Thursday 28 November 2013

November's Birchbox



I was very impressed with last month's Birchbox so I had to continue it! November's offering was just as brilliant - it's included two products that have become part of my daily products I've been using. However, I do wish Birchbox would change their boxes/packaging as it would be nice to have them themed every month (maybe I'm just asking for too much). But they do make brilliant storage for my make up collection!

| English Laundry Signature For Her Eau de Parfum - From £16 |
I really like the smell of this. It's a real fresh fragrance with jasmine petals and musk. It's been described as a tap into an English country garden. I can't wait to use this sample size on my trip to Birmingham next weekend, perfect travel size!

| Weleda Replenishing Oat Shampoo - £8.95 |
I always hear great things about Weleda products so I was excited to see this in my beauty box. I haven't tried this out yet but I've got to say the smell is a little off putting. No doubt I'll still use it then to see what the Weleda hype is all about.

| Pukka Herbs Selection Of Teas - £2.29 |
Now I might shock a few of you hear but I aren't a massive fan of tea at all. I don't even think I drink it once a month so a flavoured offering wasn't really my cup of tea (I'm sorry, that was an awful pun.) The smell of them from the enclosed packet was enough for me. I made good use of them though and passed them onto someone else that would enjoy them more than myself.

| Birchbox Pencil Sharpener - £3 |
What I love about this pencil sharpener is that when you do get the pencils out for a sharpen the shavings of the products won't drop here there and everywhere as it's a sealed up type sharpener box, so it can be emptied when a bin is near by. It's got two different size wholes too.

| Chella Highlighter Pencil (Ivory Lace) - £15.95 |
Without a doubt my favourite product from this month's box. This highlighter pencil from Chella has been a lifesaver on these early dark mornings to brighten up tired eyes and cover them vile under eye circles. I really couldn't be happier with this wonderful little pencil.

| Molton Brown Ylang-Ylang Body Wash - £18 |
Another one I haven't tried out yet but it smells lovely on first impressions, it's not a strong fragrance at all but perfumed products don't sit well with my skin sometimes. I'm quite liking the packaging of this little bottle too, feels very luxurious indeed. 

| Laura Mercier Long Lash Mascara - £18.50 |
Now Birchbox are spoiling me with these Laura Mercier products aren't they?! I've been using this a fair amount since it dropped through the letterbox and been enjoying it a lot. It certainly looks brilliant with winged eye liner as well!

So another Birchbox and another impressed customer in the shape of me.
Have you tried out Birchbox yet?

3 comments:

  1. Wow amazing products love everything especially the Pukka teas I love them :D x

    www.krystelcouture.com
    GLAMGLOW + Macadamia Oil Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! :) Loved the post!
    Just letting you know that I've nominated you for a Versatile Blogger Award. You can find more info on it on my post http://faceitamy.blogspot.co.uk/2013/11/the-versatile-blogger-award.html :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love the look of the highlighter pencil, and the Laura Mercier mascara! Although I don't understand the tea lol :D xx


    Gemma | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete