Sunday, 2 March 2014

February Favourites


When you put yourself on a spending ban you tend to raid your mountain of samples and are forced to rediscover old favourites. There are a couple of new things that I just couldn't turn down because I was out of them so it was totally allowed and I was sucked into the blogger hype. So here's what I loved in February.


  • Revlon Nearly Naked Foundation in Ivory (£8.99) - I posted a more in depth review of this foundation HERE. This product has got me out of my foundation rut though!
  • Seventeen Phwoarr Paint in Fair (£5.49) - This is a product I forgot about recently and then it ended back into my make-up routine and I wondered why it ever stopped. It's perfect for hiding those under eye bags but covers blemishes really well too.
  • Birchbox Eyelash Curlers (£10) - I never understood eyelash curlers and that's probably because I was useless at using them but with a bit of practise and a quality pair of them I can see why they are so useful.


  • Aussie Miracle Hair Insurance Lightweight Conditioning Spray (£4.49) - This is essentially a leave in conditioner but it de-tangles hair really well as well as protecting from heat. An affordable price for a multi-use product. 
  • Korres Citrus Showergel 50ml (£2.50) - This was part on my Birchbox subscription and had been left lying around in my samples collection. I love to use this before bed as the smell might be citrus but leaves me feeling relaxed and sleepy. 
  • La Roche Posay Effaclar Duo [+] (£15.50) - Everyone is talking about this product. I received a sample of the original Effaclar Duo just before this newer version got released so of course I picked it up on the introductory offer. Blemishes aren't around for long with this.
So that's everything from me! What have you loved this month?




5 comments:

  1. I really need to try the seventeen concealer, since my collection one is kind of running out and I need something to cover my dark circles with!

    Yet Another Makeup Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the look of these choices :) The Aussie spray sounds lovely! I love Nearly Naked too, such a pretty foundation x

    Claire | AgentSmyth

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never really got eyelash curlers wither until I got some really good ones!
    Daniella x

    http://daniella-r.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I use eyelash curlers everyday, I guess it's because my eyelashes are so god dam straight! I really want to try the Seventeen concealer, it keeps popping up in favourites!

    alice xxx
    beauty by alicee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post! Following you now, hope you will visit my blog and follow as well <3

    xx

    www.ohsoboheme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete