Sunday 23 March 2014

March's Birchbox


When I knew Birchbox were teaming up with Lulu Guinness for this months box I knew I had a reason to be over excited. Cute packaging inspired by Lulu's latest SS collection, a life lesson book included with tips and quotes. Don't forget a Benefit favourite of hers is amongst the goods too.



  • Benefit Stay Don't Stray (£20.50)
  • Dr. Brandt Pores No More Pore Refiner (£39)
  • Korres Citrus Body Milk (£9.50)
  • Molton Brown Rhubarb & Rose Replenishing Hand Cream (£10)
  • English Laundry No. 7 For Her (£47)
  • Candy Rock (inspired by Lulu Guinness)
Out of all the sample sized products I received this month I am most excited for the Dr. Brandt number! Even though I think Birchbox are still miles ahead in the beauty box game I wish they would mix it up a little more with the brands. It seems to be the same ones as I've had before this month. Still excited nonetheless! 

Have you tried Birchbox yet?

2 comments:

  1. The Molton Brown hand cream sounds lovely! I'm so tempted to sign up for a beauty box.. I love the idea of getting suprises every month haha

    Kimberley // Kimberley's Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not yet Wi should... If you say its worth the try :D

    Xxx
    Http://lornasharp.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete