Sunday 9 March 2014

Topshop Lips in Petal


I've been wanting to try out Topshop's make up range for the longest time but just never got round to it. I've heard great things about their lip products so I recently grabbed one in the shade Petal. Quite easily it has become my favourite pale pink to wear, it's the most perfect pink nude I've come across. 


The shade 'Petal' is a velvet finish and glides onto the lips, leaving a moisturised finish. I'd add lip balm before you apply though as I found it can be a little drying after a few hours of wear. Petal leaves a nice shine to the lips and looks amazing if you add a lip gloss of your choice to it. It's an everyday shade to wear and would suit any skin tone in my opinion. We all know how adorable Topshop's make up packaging is too. I definitely think I've found my favourite nude shade to wear.

You can buy 'Petal' for £8 HERE.
What do you think of Topshop's make up range?


11 comments:

  1. the colour looks lovely! i'd love it if youd check out my blog and comment back http://amyelizabethfashion.blogspot.co.uk/2014/03/a-week-of-instagram-5.html xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard so much about the topshop lipsticks, everyone comparing them to MAC!

    Sharlotte | UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks like such a beautiful subtle everyday colour! I've just bought my first Topshop lippy and I love it :D xxx

    -Sarah Speaks

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to get some topshop makeup products! Their packaging is so cute x

    Yet Another Makeup Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so beautiful! I love Topshop packaging sooo much :)

    splasheswithfabulosity.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am in love with that colour :)
    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous, I really want to try some of the Topshop lipsticks but I have to order online and never know which colours to go for!

    alice xxx | beauty blog | beauty channel

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow this such a beautiful shade!!!! I love Topshop makeup, and own a couple of the Topshop lipsticks so far but I really need to get my hands on this beauty xx

    Gemma // missmakeupmagpie.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I almost bought this the other day, such a beautiful colour! xox

    www.beautifullyshallow.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. Whenever I walk into topshop, the makeup section is the first one I look at, but I never buy anything! There are so many things that interest me but for some strange reason I only bought their nail polishes! Maybe its because I'm scared that it would be bad quality since its from a clothing store, I'm not sure!
    xo
    The Beauty Break // http://beautytimebreak.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is such a beautiful color, almost an everyday nude.
    Jessica
    the way to my Hart

    ReplyDelete