Wednesday 18 June 2014

MUA Mosaic Bronzer in Natural Glow


It's got to be said I always used to shy away from bronzers. The thought of sweeping an orange toned powder over my cheeks made me shudder. Pale girl problems. Then I discovered contouring, cheekbones without trying. Even then I still struggled to find the right one for me. Then I picked this offering from MUA on a whim and I've never had the urge to experiment with anything else for a little while now.


MUA's Mosaic Blusher in Shade 1 Natural Glow, now part of my everyday make up routine. I have become a sucker for a mosaic shaped product. You can get so many different options depending where you sweep the brush. I find it has a lighter half and a darker half to it. All swirled together though gives me the perfect all over bronze or can be built up to get a cracking contour, if I do say so myself. (Remember contouring takes a very skilled person to perfect it - I'm joking but it can be tricky)!


I have been really enjoying having a natural dewy type glow to my base just lately and this product adds to it ever so easily. It does contain a shimmer of glitter but it's ever so faint, not leaving you looking like a disco ball. I think now that matte bronzers is where I was going wrong. This works really well on my pale complexion so I imagine the shade would work on any skin tone. You really can build it up if it looks like it might be a little too light for you. At £2.50 I'm really impressed with this product and it's fast becoming part of my summer essentials.

3 comments:

  1. I picked up this product but in a different shade although it was more like a blusher than a bronzer I still really liked how it looked on the skin! I definitely need to pick this up soon

    Yige || Yet Another Makeup Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this looks really beautiful and the price is amazing as well :)

    ReplyDelete