Friday 20 June 2014

Pattern Focus: Pretty Paisley

paisley

A new series from myself - 'Pattern Focus'. If you stepped into my wardrobe you'd think you'd stepped into a time machine back to the 60's with the amount of patterns I have going on in there. This means I'm constantly trailing the internet for patterned clothing at an affordable price. It only seems fair to share my favourite pieces I come across with my readers right?

Paisley paisley paisley. Oh paisley seems to be getting more and more popular just lately. I for one am certainly not complaining though (even if my bank balance is). Without a shadow of a doubt my favourite pattern and that reflects in my wardrobe. I find it so easy to grab a paisley dress and be able to throw on a plain jacket because the pattern does the talking for you in any outfit concerned. Here are a few favourites:


Top of my wish list is the kimono from Topshop. I'm loving the longline versions, especially the patterned ones as they're so easy to dress up or down with a plain dress this Summer.

What do you think of the paisley pattern?


3 comments:

  1. I'm loving the paisley trend for summer, stunning picks.

    http://abigailalicex.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello lovely, I've just came across your blog and it's awesome!

    I'm your newest follower and look forward to your next post - loooove the blue denim dress, so pretty!

    I have a new outfit post up on my blog, would love to know your thoughts :)

    http://electricsunrise.blogspot.co.uk/

    xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the prints, great post <3
    KKKIRANXOXO
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete