Tuesday 17 June 2014

Time For An Update

I can't imagine many of you have noticed I've gone AWOL for the best part of two months. How can I put this now? I just didn't feel like blogging. Uninspired springs to mind. Plus I've just had a lot going on and sometimes I can get a little sidetracked in the whirlwind that is blogging. I want to put it out there I love blogging though. So I hereby swear that I will post regularly! We might as well turn this into a bit of a lifestyle post and have a look at what I've been up to though.


First off back in April it was my 19th birthday. You might recognise the playsuit I'm wearing in this birthday celebrations picture from a wishlist I posted a while back. I managed to snap it up in the sale. All round my birthday was fab, thought I might of woke up with a few hungover regrets.


Around the start of May I got to see The Kooks live. They're one of them bands I can stick on and have an instant happy mood. Let's just say they were pretty damn good, go and see them if you can!


Now this has got to be one of the highlights of my life (and I'm not even being exaggerative). At the end of May I made my way down to London to pay Finsbury Park a little visit. Only for Arctic Monkeys, Tame Impala, Miles Kane and Royal Blood. I do love a good gig and this one didn't fail to impress. If you get chance to catch Royal Blood at a local small venue before they get massive then definitely do it. Miles Kane never lets a girl down and warms the crowd up massively. Tame Impala calmed us down a little with their psychedelic tunes though. Then the main men took to the stage and were just brilliant, again. The only downside was some little runt peeing up my leg, not cool guys. 


I MADE A DEPOP ACCOUNT! Finally! You can find me @whatlaurensays. I've got loads up for sale clothes, shoes, beauty bits and bobs and other accessories. Everything is new or without tags or just worn no more than twice! Check it out, there's loads of lovely summer pieces. 

Another little thing to mention.. I'm moving house, again. I guess we've never got settled here and it's not very convenient for getting to places. So who knows expect home hauls, room tours and storage ideas.

Speaking of upcoming blog features I'm thinking of doing a festival series, especially with Glastonbury kicking off next weekend. I've become a bit of a pro as to what to pack for festivals/gigs so let me know in the comments what you think of me running the series? I'm definitely going to feature more lifestyle posts and I've been dying to venture into outfit posts but I haven't felt quite brave enough just yet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment