A couple of days of the sun making an appearance has left me dreaming of getting on that plane in September and whacking on the factor 30 (C'mon I burn easy). Ever since I booked my holiday a few months back I've found myself spending hours trailing every fashion site you can think of in search of holiday staples and a few out there items without breaking the bank too much.
- Love via Topshop Waffle Shirt Dress (£28) - Just lately I have been adoring green pieces for the wardrobe, especially mint green. This pastel dress is simple but can be more dressed up with accessories and what not.
- Forever 21 Round Sunglasses (£4.90) - I just really like the shapes of these sunglasses and the ombre colour effect of the lens. Not a bad price either.
- Whistles via ASOS Rivington Chain Clutch (£75) - I own a lot of monochrome outfits so I thought this gorgeous clutch would add a pop of colour to any outfit. A little pricey but it is real leather. And who doesn't love a bit of Whistles in their life?
- H&M Patterned Playsuit (£12.99) - As a sucker for a patterned piece I fell for this playsuit, especially at such an inexpensive price. The crossover thin straps are simple but a little statement at the same time.
- River Island Blue Animal Print Bikini Top (£16) - Leopard print can be done so very wrong at times, especially when it can look a little tacky. But RI are bang on with this bikini. It comes with removable straps too, avoiding awkward tan lines.
- River Island Blue Animal Print Bikini Bottoms (£12) - High waisted bottoms are what I've been searching everywhere for as I find it to be the most flattering style.
- NEXT Block Sandal in Rust (£32) - The hunt for the perfect heeled sandals is over as I have been won over ever so easily. Tan shoes I tend to find can be worn with pretty much everything, the new black maybe? No, okay.
Where have you found your favourite holiday pieces online?