Wednesday 16 October 2013

Clinique Goodies

Last week I discovered Debenhams had an offer on the Clinique range they stock. Buy any two items (one has to be skincare) and get a free gift set. I believe this offer is only running actually in stores and I think it ends the 20 something of October, my memory is lacking! Either way I'd get to your nearest Debenhams sooner rather later if you want your slice of the action! I actually took time to work out how much this free gift was worth and was slightly shocked to see around the £50 mark - for 6 small products (pretty much sample sizes) and a patterned cosmetics/toiletries bag - call it what you may.

The cosmetics bag. Simple bright pattern! 



Swatched! Left to right: Blushing Blush Powder - Iced Lotus | Chubby Stick Intense - 05 Plushest Punch

So I got my hands on this just under a week ago and I've decided on my top picks:
The blusher -  A lovely frosted and shimmery shade of pink with a hint of purple tones to it, ideal for the earlier stages of the autumn season.
The eye cream - Claims to reduce puffs and circles and I've got to say applying this before my make up has left me looking more awake when I'm really not!
The mascara - Brilliant for a simple lengthen to your lashes for a natural eye look perhaps.

What are your favourite Clinique products?




9 comments:

  1. The eye cream looks great! I sometimes get puffy in the mornings and to apply a cream before make-up sounds perfect

    Teffy { Teffys Perks Blog } X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely products! The chubby stick looks great :)

    Jenny
    xx

    somelikeitstyled.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. My gran bought a load of Clinique goodies last week and got some freebies with them and let me pick a few. I'm excited to try the mascara. Thanks for your comment on my blog. :) if you're ever passing back through do say hello. Oh and I'm your newest follower. :)

    www.littlerenault.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. great post! would you like to follow eachother?
    xx
    daniella
    simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the colour of that chubby stick! need to get my hands on those!

    www.champagnetote.blogspot.co.uk XX

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want to try the chubby sticks so bad they look gorgeous!
    http://thelipstickthegirlandherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness that Chubby Stick shade is gorgeous!

    Jordan-Alice

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that blusher too its gorgeous, my fav clinque items that ive tried is the 7day scrub cream & the curling mascara which is the only non waterproof mascara that keeps my poker straight lashes curled:P Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love these Clinique bags, I got one last christmas for my sister and it contained so many things she loved :) besides they have amazing deals.. I love yours x

    Hola Flo | Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete