Friday 11 October 2013

The Autumn Tag

I was tagged by the wonderful Katie to do The Autumn Tag!


Favourite thing about it?
Being able to bring all the jackets out of the back of my wardrobe. I am very much a jacket kind of girl. But I do love all the colours that come with autumn and hot chocolate, especially the Galaxy one!
Favourite drink?
I've just mentioned it in hot chocolates. Galaxy, Cadbury's.. I could go on, add a bit of cream on the top as well to make your way through while your drink cools down.
Favourite scent/candle?
Something with vanilla, it has to be. I usually go for fruity smells so the colder months I tend to turn to the trusty vanilla. Might venture out this year though!
Best lipstick?
Kate Moss for Rimmel Lasting Finish in 19. The best way to describe this is a really deep shade of pink that just touches a hint of red. I'm not very daring with darker shades of lipstick so I love this for autumn (and I love Kate Moss!)
Go to moisturiser?
I'll have to keep it simple (excuse the pun) and go with Simple's Kind To Skin Hydrating Light Moisturiser. I tend to get a dry area around my t-zone area of skin so keeping my skin in tip-top shape would be this product, hydration is exactly what is needed in the colder months of the year.  
Go to colour for the eyes?
Neutral shades are the thing for me. All year round, I don't step out of my comfort zone. But bronze and copper-like shades tend to be go to thing. Especially Sleek's Au Naturel pallete! 
Favourite music or band/singer to listen to?
Where do I start? The Courteeners, Arctic Monkeys, The Strypes, Beady Eye have been stand out for me this year but all time favourites include Joy Division, Oasis, Paul Weller.. I could go on forever so I won't.
Favourite outfit to wear (i.e. boots & a scarf combo)?
A classic parka and a  red-based tartan scarf. Simple but with the right swing dress, opaque tights and chelsea boots I can pretend in my head I am Alexa Chung. 
Autumn treat (i.e. a new scarf or bag you have your eye on)?
I have been dying to get my hands on a tan coloured satchel but I'm finding it quite the impossible to find one I like. Especially at a decent size to carry most everyday things around.
Favourite place to be?
I can't stand to be cold really so I'm quite happy in the house, curled up on the sofa or nice and cosy in bed. Not very exciting I'm afraid.


4 comments:

  1. Hey Lauren!! Hope you're well :) I've decided to nominate you for the Liebster Award as I think you've worked so well on your blog and think it's great! Please check out my blog post for more information! xoxo

    gemstrends.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete