Sunday 27 October 2013

Update

Iya! I mentioned in my last post that my next few posts could be everywhere. I was going to get something posted during Friday. As I mentioned though I moved house that day and BT have different ideas and mustn't want me to blog. *sighs* Our broadband and landline are both not working even though evgad an engineer out to fit them so I am not very impressed! 

Anyway though.. What's coming up on my blog? Homeware hauls, what's in my make up bag, beauty hauls, room tour and I've got the Christmas bug (I caught it when I started purchasing winter clothes if I'm honest). 

Hopefully it will be sorted asap but we're looking at Friday sadly before someone can get out to us.

Lauren x

3 comments:

  1. Having the Christmas bug is totally justifiable in October, count me in. Good luck with getting your internet back!

    Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog, would you like to follow each other? Just let me know and I will follow u back
    XO

    ReplyDelete