Saturday 5 October 2013

What Lauren Says

I thought an introductory post would probably be a sensible place to start. After reading endless blogs and watching hundreds of YouTube videos for the past 8 months I decided this is most definitely something I wanted to try out. Even more so when I finished studying photography at college a few months back and felt a little lost and not sure what to do with myself. And so it begins..

So what is it that you do when you are no longer a student any more?
I decided against university as I just didn't think it was the thing for me (and the fees scared me a little bit). Mainly I didn't want to start my life as such with debt looming over me. I quite luckily landed myself a part time job as a retail assistant. I say part time, I tend to pick up a lot of hours recently to which I am not complaining at. A lot of people question me frequently asking me what I want to do with my life after leaving college and the answer is always well, I don't know. I have no idea what direction I want to go in but this is usually my reply to such questions; "I'm just an 18 year old girl who likes to earn a decent wage to cover costs of attending gigs and my habit of buying a lot of clothes/make-up".

What do you expect to see on my blog?
Well as the name of my blog states it's 'What Lauren Says'. A blog where I can discuss lifestyle, fashion, beauty and my massive love for music. Posts will feature reviews, hauls, OOTD's, music related or me just rambling on about something not even remotely interesting (sorry in advance!)
I tend to talk a lot so let's see how it goes.

1 comment: