Tuesday 15 October 2013

Liebster Award


IYA! The very lovely Ava and Gem both nominated me for a Liebster Award which I was made up about. So thank you very much Ava and Gem for that! You should definitely check Ava's blog out as I am obsessed with her style! As for Gem she has such a range of post and her reviewing of purchases means I usually want to go out and buy them.

The Rules
1. Link the blogger(s) that nominated you.
2. Answer the 10 questions your nominator has asked. 
3. Keep the chain growing by nominating 10 of your favourite bloggers who have less than 200 followers, and let them know.
4. Create 10 interesting questions for your nominees to answer. 

The questions Ava gave to me:

What is your dream job?
I honestly have no idea just yet.

Four places you have always wanted to travel to?
Bahamas, New York, Italy and Amsterdam.
If you could go back in time what era would you go back to?
THE 60's!! Fashion and The Beatles, amazing. Such simple but smart style and crazy patterns.
Your idol or inspiration?
Alexa Chung, Brigitte Bardot and Suki Waterhouse.
Do you have any talents?
I can't really think of anything, I'm pretty good at nail art - sometimes *haha*.
What is your favourite TV show?
Misfits, This Is England, My Mad Fat Diary and the soaps!
Who is your favourite fashion designer or favourite clothing brand?
Stella McCartney and Zara.
If you could meet one person (dead or alive) who would it be?
Amy Winehouse. It would be so interesting and I adore her.
What is your favourite colour?
Purple, grey or black.
The questions Gem gave to me:
What is your favourite nail polish brand?
Leighton Denny. Lovely shiny nails even without a top coat and long lasting.
If you won £1 million what would be the first thing you'd do?
Jump on a plane to the Bahamas!
What colour are your socks today?
Grey with a black frill.
What is your favourite piece of jewellery to wear?
A vintage ring my Nana gave to me.
Do you have any tattoos? If yes, how many and what are they?
No :( I want to but I'm too scared, oops.
Can you drive?
Again no :( It's one of them things I want to be able to do by this time next year!
Who is your favourite celebrity and why?
Alexa Chung and cos' I just want to be her really *haha*.
Have you ever been in love?
I thought I had at the time on two ocassions and I look back now and don't think I were.
What is your favourite movie?
I can never choose but.. 500 Days of Summer, White Chicks, Remember Me.. I could go on.
Who is your celebrity crush at the moment?
Liam Fray from The Courteeners. What a well dressed good looking bloke!
My nominations:

- jkayre
- xktr
interiorthinking
beyondbally
lost-arrows
beautybellenotes
salted-roses
ohkalukalay
kissandmakeup-bblog
bleueyed
Questions for my nominations:

What is your favourite music (genre/band/soloist)?
Your favourite drugstore brand?
What are your autumn essentials?
In your opinion an underrated brand and/or product?
Your current go-to outfit?
How many pairs of shoes would you say you own?
Who is your biggest style influence?
Favourite nail polish of all time?
Your top 5 high end make up recommendations?
Most used app on your phone?
Thank you again Ava & Gem and I hope my nominations enjoy this post!
 

3 comments:

  1. Hey! Great answers and congrats on being nominated twice! xoxo

    gemstrends.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I know this is late but I just wanted to say thank you so much for nominating me! Have a lovely Wednesday!!

    ReplyDelete