Every man and his dog seem to be sporting a Christmas jumper this winter. I haven't invested in one yet but everyone seems to be pulling all the stops out when it comes to the festiveness in knitwear form. After scanning my favourite clothing websites for one I thought I'd share which ones I'm loving! As you can tell there's all different designs but opting for a darker jumper on these picks..
- 1. BooHoo (£15) - This could be my favourite out of the bunch but who doesn't love a Home Alone quote?! Text based jumpers aren't the most popular but I love this one.
- 2. Topshop (£50) - I can only imagine how soft this one is. I really love the colours of it but not so sure of the price tag I'm afraid.
- 3. Primark (£14) - With this one I would quite happily walk around on Christmas Eve with this one, such a cute Christmas scene going on.
- 4. New Look (£24.99) - With some jumpers I find you can only wear them on Christmas Day but with this one it's brilliant for the build up to my favourite holiday of the year.
- 5. Next (£28) - I actually spotted this one in store and Next are worth checking out as they have some lovely designs and the quality is always brilliant so you can use it next year too!
Have you been sucked into the Christmas jumper hype yet?