Wednesday 22 January 2014

Exclusive Discount For Bloggers?!

#

Ever since January begun I have been lusting after pastels and floral pieces for my wardrobe for the upcoming months. If I'm honest I've been pretty impatient with a lot of my favourite more well known brands as they seem to be taking forever to insert their SS14 collections online. However, In Love With Fashion have definitely not let me down. Above are a few of my favourite new pieces from the new collection.
Not only are they giving me a longer wishlist they are giving bloggers an exclusive discount! If you enter 'LFA30' at the checkout you will receive 30% off. This is only off full price items but you can still pick up some bargains in their sale! You can check out the new arrivals page HERE for the latest pieces.

I've placed an order with In Love With Fashion before and the quality is amazing, it's true to size, quick delivery and well packaged on arrival. Most definitely getting your money's worth. They're pretty big on bloggers to so you can join their Fashion Academy HERE to become an ILWF insider!
What do you think of In Love With Fashion?



4 comments:

  1. Love that blue kimono! I've never had anything from them before may have to check them out!
    xxx

    www.salted-roses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Amy - the blue floral kimono in the middle is so cute! Thanks for sharing xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving that blue floral kimono!
    Jess x
    www.momentsofbeautywars.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the blue playsuit! Definitely going to have to use this code sometime soon, thanks! :)

    <a href="http://nicolafaye.blogspot.com>Nicola</a> xx

    ReplyDelete