Wednesday 15 January 2014

Spring/Summer Picks On A Budget

You've got January blues, Christmas has been and gone and all you can think of is jumping on a plane to somewhere hot, am I right? That's exactly how it is for me. We booked our holiday for September time a few days ago and over the past few weeks all I have done is look at is clothes/shoes/bikinis/bags for the holiday. I'm literally itching for more SS14 collections to come out all the time. Let's be honest part of January Blues means that you are a little bit skint, over spending around the festive period is easily done. If you are like me and want your hands on some SS14 pieces already then look no further than Just For £5. Yes, everything is just a fiver.
#
| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |

Dresses. Of course pastels and floral prints go hand in hand for SS14. Whether you need a casual cover up for by the pool or something more for an evening walk along the beach. My favourite is the bow detailed baby pink dress, also available in mint, beige and black. If any of these dresses are catching your eye then click the numbers and it will take you there!

#
| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |

Tops. When the weather gets warmer there's nothing worse than clothes that stick to you. So I'm a fan of chiffon style tops that flow, making oversized the best style. You will find with Just For £5 that a lot of there styles are available in many different colours too. I really like the pearl pattern blouse with the scallop detailing, also in bright coral shades too.

#
| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |

Bottoms. Everyone should know by now I am a massive fan of patterned trousers so there is no surprise I have featured some here. I much prefer wearing a bit of colour on the bottom half and add something monochrome to the top half. I adore cobalt blue shades so the pleated skirt is a big hit for me.


#
| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 |

Accessories. I'm not usually one for brightly coloured bags and usually opt for a tan coloured one as you can see. The accessories range has plenty of cute detailed items available that will finish any outfit off. A lot of these items are again available in different colours.

#
| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 |

Shoes. Again I opt for less striking colours in my shoe choices. Darks, nudes and sandals are done the best on Just For £5 though. I'm really loving these sandals and there's plenty more styles available too. If we're thinking of what's going to fit in our case though a few pairs of shoes which go with everything is always a good start I'd say, no hefty over weight baggage charges for us smart girls.

It's often questioned why these items can be sold for so little, Just For £5 have been supplying to the industry for 10 years and decided to take to online as it becomes increasingly popular. I've seen nothing but good reviews of the quality of items brought. It makes you think how over priced some things are in shops.

Just a little note to say I've spent a few weeks scanning the Just For £5 website and some items are now out of stock that are featured. However, popular items often appear on the 'back in stock' page so keep your eyes peeled. So are you going to try Just For £5?



6 comments:

  1. Hi Lauren, I know you've worked really hard on this post and please don't get me wrong, but as a fellow blogger I have to send you a link to this post by Big Fashionista: http://www.bigfashionista.co.uk/2014/01/is-this-worst-blogger-approach-ever.html - I hope you weren't scammed and did get something in return for writing this piece, because it's such a good work and not to be rewarded in any way is simply a disgrace!!!

    Mademoiselle-Lala.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! Looks like you've got a little mixed up, Everything 5 Pounds is a different brand/company to the one I have worked with, Just For £5. I can assure you that Just For £5 are a lot more professional and aren't scamming me in any way haha! Thanks for your concern and the heads up on the other brand though, I read that post and thought it was shocking x

      Delete
    2. Oh, I am so sorry then Lauren, I honestly didn't pay attention and didn't know these two are separate companies. I only read your post and remembered Big Fashionista's post and that's how it clicked for me. I'm glad Just For £5 are professional and thanks for understanding. :) No problems for heads up, it's always nice to help fellow blogger. X

      Delete
  2. I love the floral jeans they're gorgeous! x

    Jordan-Alice

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah these all look great, you'd never guess some of them were only £5!
    xxx

    www.salted-roses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete