If you missed it last week I decided to start a new series every Sunday in the name of 'Meet the Blogger'. I ask some of my favourite but what I think to be underrated bloggers to answer a few questions. They all definitely deserve more recognition so here I bring you part two.
"Jane. 22 year old beauty & lifestyle blogger studying Moving Image & Television Production at University. PoptartsBeauty consists of beauty, fashion and lifestyle blog posts and specialises in bargain products for those on a tight budget!"
I started my blog just over a year ago because I was becoming obsessed with fashion blogs. I'd always been online, writing a Tumblr blog but I was becoming interested more into makeup and fashion and wanted somewhere I could write about it.
2. What's your must have product at all times?
Liquid eyeliner - not a day has gone by in the last 5 years that I've not worn it!
3. Who inspires your style - fashion and make up choices?
I have a very strange style and it changes daily but I admire Mary-Kate and Ashley, Alexa Chung and Agnes Deyn.
4. Who's your favourite well known blogger?
Laura from Lisforladybird.com - she is such an amazing blogger and a very good friend of mine! We became friends through blogging and I'm so lucky to have her in my life!
5. And any underrated bloggers you think deserve more credit?
I love Stefy from http://www.stefypuglisevich.com/ she deserves loads of credit because her blog is amazing!
6. What is your favourite drugstore beauty brand?
7. And your high end brand preference?
8. What's your favourite clothing brand? Online and high street?
www.motelrocks.com - my absolute FAVOURITE online store ever! And Primark is probably the only high street brand I can afford right now so let's say that one!
9. Got any blogging tips you have learnt?
Be nice to other bloggers and make as many friends as possible, the rest will fall into place.
10. What are your hair styling secrets? Products? Electrical's?
Condition, condition, condition. I don't do a lot with my hair to be honest, but I really believe conditioning it every two days will keep it looking perfect.
11. And finally what do you want to achieve from blogging?
I'm still unsure about this! I just want to carry on and meet new people and enjoy it! I'd also like to start a youtube channel but I'm too much of a scaredy cat!
Here is where you can find Jane:
If you haven't seen the first in this series then you can do HERE. Don't forget to take a look at the lovely Jane's blog too! & There is still time to feature in this series, you can find my email on my contact page.